Portable TENS unit EMS Muscle Stimulator
This is the TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) unit I own. There are many options out there for TENS Units out there and many of them are probably better. Some of these units can be hundreds or even thousands of dollars such as the Neufit Nuebie which I also recommend but can’t afford.
I chose this particular device based on its low price, portability, and user reviews. I can’t in good conscience say it’s the best available option out there. It’s not going to compare to something like the Neufit. That said, I’ve been very happy with it, it was cheap, and it does the job! So I am happy to recommend it. It has provided me a lot of pain relief, especially when I was dealing with severe back pain.
- Provides direct pain relief to muscles and joints
- Non-invasive and no prescription required
- Portable and easy to use
- Promotes healing by increasing circulation to the applied area
Key Features of this device:
- 9 Auto Stimulation Programs
- Fully-adjustable Speed & Intensity
- 6 Selectable Massage Settings
- Package includes: 1 control unit; 4 sets of dual leads wires; 4 pair of inserted pin electrode pads (8 pcs pads); 1 pads holder 3 AAA batteries; 1 Application placement chart; 1 User Manual